Licensing Services

State Application Services – (Construction & Electrical)

You focus on the project. We’ll handle the red tape.

Don’t let that pile of paperwork get you down. We are familiar with most contractor licensing and government documents. Our customers appreciate the peace of mind that comes with our services. We focus on these so our customers get back to building.

Initial Applications (Certification & Registration)

After passing your State exam, you need to provide specific application information for that trade. Our Initial Application service helps you obtain this license in a timely manner and avoid costly delays. If time is money, this service saves you BOTH.

Additional Entities

If you hold one license and wish to qualify a second company, or if you hold multiple licenses and wish to qualify a separate company with any of your licenses, you will be required to apply under additional business guidelines.

Transfer / Change of Status

If you are removing or transferring your license from one company to another, you are required to file an application and meet certain requirements & eligibility for license transfer.


If your license has been revoked or placed on a Null & Void Status, you must apply with the state under the Reinstatement guidelines.


Any contractor that has passed a state county exam will still be required to obtain both a county registration (a/k/a Certificate of Competency) as well as a State Registration.

Financial Stability Review & Report

Personal ” Business Financial Stability Review & Report that include public records checks at the County, State and Federal levels. These reports are approved and accepted by the State as well as the local County or City municipalities. We complete reports within next business day of receiving.

Local License Registration & Renewals

If you are advertising, operating or trying to obtain permits in any local municipality, you are required to register your license. You are also required to meet and maintain all requirements as long as you are advertising, operating or trying to obtain permits in the local municipality. We can assist in keeping you up to date with the State and County license renewals. This valuable service will keep you in compliance with State Statuettes and Local Code.

Workers Comp Exemption

Under Florida Law, if you operate in the construction industry you need one to obtain either coverage for workers compensation or you must file an election to considered exempt. To obtain the exemption, a form must be completed and you must meet the requirements. Contact our office today to see if you meet the eligibility for exemption.

With CRS on board, you focus your energy on building. Permits, tax forms, employment documents—those are our specialty.
Scroll to Top